MAKE MINECRAFT SCARY AGAIN
Remember when Minecraft monsters were terrifying? Back when you wouldn't dare step outside at night, and the mere sight of a Creeper would make your heart skip a beat? Since the end of Beta, Minecraft has become far too easy. Sprinting allows us to easily knock back any threats, and enchanted weapons make dealing with mobs a breeze.
Not any more.
Ultra Mobs is a vanilla Minecraft Command Block array that allows you to easily bring the terror back into Minecraft... all with the push of a single button.
Restore the four classic Minecraft mobs back to their former glory. No mods required.
Skeletons - fitted out with impressive bows by default.
Zombies - setting new land speed records.
Creepers - fragile. Handle with care.
Spiders - quickly avenged by their smaller, cave-dwelling cousins.
- Always keep regular backups of your world saves. Especially when using MCEdit.
- Move the MCEdit schematic file into your schematics folder. Tutorial.
- Import the schematic into your world's 'spawn chunks' using MCEdit.
- Load up Minecraft, enter your world, then on the Command Blocks press the button labeled 'Setup'.
- Find shelter, rock back and forth.