VANILLA EXPLOSIVES FOR MINI-GAMES
Step right up. We've got all your explosive needs. Dynamite, Flashbang Grenades, Remote Detonators. All at the shockingly low price of free for a limited time only!
- Entity Grenade - Timed Grenade, kills nearby entities.
- *Stick of Dynamite - Blows up all nearby blocks when thrown.
- Proximity Mine - Can be placed on the ground. Any player that steps on it will trigger it.
- Excavation Charge - Will mine all blocks in a small radius.
- Flashbang Grenade - Causes temporary blindness to nearby players.
- *Holy Hand Grenade - Throw it down, then run the hell outta there.
- *Airstrike Beacon - Creates a beam upwards, calling on a mass TNT strike from the skies.
- C4/Remote Detonator - Drop your C4, then press Q on the Remote Detonator to detonate all nearby C4 (within 30 block radius).
- Rocket Jump Grenade - Allows players to boost themselves to new heights. Place down, stand above and jump as the charge goes off. No damage to player.
No mods required. 1.9+.
Will also work in regular Survival Minecraft.
- Always keep regular backups of your world saves. Especially when using MCEdit.
- Move the MCEdit schematic file into your schematics folder. Tutorial.
- Import the schematic into your world's 'spawn chunks' using MCEdit.
- Load up Minecraft, enter your world, then on the Command Blocks, press the button labeled 'Setup'.
- Press each weapon button to be given that explosive and test it out. You can view the commands required to give to players.
- Set up your mini game to give out the explosives.
- Give credit?
If you come across any bugs or issues, or have a question, you can reach out to @thefarlanders on Twitter.